Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers (Onshore)
Job type: Full time
Gender: Any gender
Type of employee: Contractor
Start date: end of July / beginning of August 2022
Summary of the main expected results of the position:
- Responsible for the manual operation of the Oil and Gas Production Operator under normal as well as emergency conditions.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose production equipment during degassing and dehydration operations
- Reports equipment malfunctions to supervisor
- Create and analyze production reports and collect and report production data
- Ensure production operations meet QHSE requirements
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisors and managers.
- HND/B.Sc. in an engineering field a strong plus, but applicants without an engineering degree must have 5+ years of experience
- Over 10 years of total post NYSC experience in the oil and gas industry with experience in the production operations of separators, line heaters and other production equipment
- Must have excellent mechanical, numerical and computer skills
- Specific experience in Degassing and dehydration operations are a plus, but not mandatory
- Must have relevant oil and gas certifications.
Click here to apply