Executive Summary The global 1-butene market is valued at USD 5.80 billion in 2027, with Asia-Pacific leading the regional market share. The chemical compound 1-butene, often referred to as 1-butylene, is one of the isomers of butane (butylene) and is a colorless liquid that easily condenses from a colorless gas.
New York, Aug. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Global 1-Butene Market: Analysis By Production Process, Application, By Region, By Country (2022 Edition): Market Insights and Forecasts with Impact of COVID-19 (2017-2027)” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06311749/?utm_source=GNW
The 1-butene market has witnessed huge prospects due to the rise in sales of disposable protective clothing, PPE kits and uses in pharmaceutical packaging. The growth of the medical and pharmaceutical industries encourages small and medium enterprises to compete with established market leaders to increase their sales. Improved disposable income and changing lifestyles have influenced consumer habits, leading to increased demand for packaged beverages and other FMCG products. E-commerce platforms also cater to all consumer goods packaged in liquid form. Personal care, cosmetics, over-the-counter medications, topical solutions, and household cleaning products are all included. Due to the increasing demand for PPE kits from customers across the globe, manufacturers in the 1-butene market have taken advantage of the coronavirus pandemic.
The butene-1 market is expected to be driven by factors such as the growing demand for polyethylene due to the many uses of plastics in daily life. Additionally, butene-1 is used to manufacture LDPE, and HDPE is expected to drive the butene-1 market throughout the forecast period.
• The report presents the analysis of the global 1-butene market for the historical period 2017-2021 and the forecast period 2022-2027.
• The report analyzes the global 1-butene market by value (USD million).
• The report analyzes the global 1-butene market by production process (butane dehydrogenation, crude C4 separation, ethylene dimerization)
• The report analyzes the global 1-butene market by application (butadiene, maleic anhydride, polyethylene/polypropylene copolymers, polyethylene (LLDPE and HDPE), secondary butyl alcohol/methyl ethyl ketone)
• The global 1-butene market has been analyzed by region and country.
• The key information of the report has been presented through the frameworks of market attractiveness and has been presented by region, by production process, by application.
• Further, major industry opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges have been analyzed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions, and new product development. Companies analyzed in the report include Evonik Industries, BASF SE, Linde plc. Exxon Mobil Corporation, Lyondellbasell Industries NV, China National Petroleum Corporation, SABIC, Mitsui Chemicals Group, Shell Chemicals, Chevron Phillips Chemical.
Key target audience
• Chemical companies
• Consulting and consultancy firms
• Government and policy makers
• Regulatory authorities
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06311749/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001